To read our latest report, please click on the Ofsted logo.
Ofsted comments, March 2022 rated ‘GOOD’ (quotes from the ofsted report)
- Children are happy and enjoy their time in this well-planned and inviting environment. They engage in a range of activities and experiences, inside and outside, which help them grow and develop.
- Children develop secure relationships with staff, who are kind, caring and friendly.
- Children show high levels of confidence and self esteem.
- Children learn about different families, cultures and ways of life through discussion, books and themes.
- Leaders, managers and staff strive to make the setting part of the local community and offer a range of services to help parents and families.
- Children with special educational needs and/or disabilities are supported incredibly well by knowledge and experienced staff.
- The manager and staff have a good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection.