Welcome to Burmantofts Nursery!
Starting nursery is a huge step in your child’s life. At Burmantofts Community Nursery we want to make your child’s time a positive and enjoyable experience for all involved. We provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment where children can learn and play freely, feeling confident and secure.
We are a purpose built 58 place nursery, offering full and part time education and care for children aged 6 months to 4 years inclusive. The staff team consists of caring, experienced staff with 1 with QTS, three with level 6, one with level 5, 10 with Level 3 and one level 2.
The nursery is situated next to Ebor Gardens Primary School adjacent to Rigton Drive and Rigton Green.
Within nursery we have two separate base rooms
- Baby Room – Children aged 6 months to 2 years – 6 children with 2 members of staff
- Main Room – Children aged 2 years until they leave for school – 52 children with 11 members of staff
Burmantofts Community Nursery is a Community Nursery which means:
- The Nursery is overseen by a Board of Directors who ensures that high standards of care are being met.
- Through bi-monthly meetings, discussions are held and plans are made so nursery continuously develops.
- It is a non- profit making organisation, therefore it is a fee paying nursery. Any remaining funds are put back into the nursery for the benefit of the children.